Electronic Filing Requirements
- Documents may be electronically filed by email by submitting them to the Appellate Court Clerk at Clerk@RinconTribalCourt.org.
- When submitting your documents by email, include the following information: 1) the party's name on behalf of whom the document(s) is/are being filed; 2) the title(s) of the document(s); and 3) the filing attorney's address, telephone number, and email address, or, if a party is not represented by legal counsel, then the party's address, telephone number, and email address.
- Electronically bookmark exhibits.
- Documents submitted electronically with the Clerk of the Court of Appeals from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. will be deemed filed as of the date of submission, holidays excepted.
- Documents submitted electronically after the Rincon Court of Appeals hours of operation will be filed on the next business day.
- In addition to any applicable filing fees, a service fee for copying costs of thirty cents ($.30) per page will apply for documents filed electronically that exceed seventy-five (75) pages.
Paper Filing Requirements
- Paper filing may be accomplished by mail. Please contact the Appellate Court Clerk directly to arrange for paper filing. Note your filing will not be timely unless the Appellate Court Clerk receives the papers within the time fixed for filing.
- For every brief, excerpts of record, petition, motion, application, or other document filed in the Court of Appeals in paper form, the original plus three (3) copies must be submitted to the Appellate Court Clerk.
- Separate exhibits with exhibit tabs.