How to File with the Rincon Civil Trial Court

  • Pay your 1st paper fee here - Payments.

  • Include a completed Civil Case Cover Sheet with your complaint or petition.
  • Complete a Summons in draft for each defendant or cross-defendant.

  • Submit your documents to the Clerk:

Electronically (preferred) - by emailing your documents to the Clerk at

More information on electronic filing requirements.


By Mail - if you wish to mail your documents, please contact the Clerk at to make arrangements.

More information on paper filing requirements