Electronic Filing Requirements
- Documents may be electronically filed by email by submitting them to the Civil Trial Court Clerk at Clerk@RinconTribalCourt.org.
- When submitting your documents by email, include the following information: 1) the party's name on behalf of whom the document(s) is/are being filed; 2) the title(s) of the document(s); and 3) the filing attorney's address, telephone number, and email address, or, if a party is not represented by legal counsel, then the party's address, telephone number, and email address.
- Exhibits must be electronically bookmarked.
- Documents filed electronically with the Clerk of the Civil Trial Court by 11:59 p.m. will be deemed filed as of the date of submission, weekends and holidays excepted.
- In addition to any applicable filing fees, a service fee for copying costs of thirty cents ($.30) per page will apply for documents filed electronically that exceed seventy-five (75) pages.
Paper Filing Requirements
- Paper filing may be accomplished by mail. Please contact the Civil Trial Court Clerk directly to arrange for paper filing. Note filing is not timely unless the Civil Trial Court Clerk receives the papers within the time fixed for filing.
- Documents received after the Rincon Civil Trial Court hours of operation will be filed on the next business day.
- For every pleading or document other document filed in the Civil Trial Court in paper form, the original plus three (3) copies must be submitted to the Civil Trial Court Clerk.
- Exhibits must be separated by exhibit tabs.