Rincon Civil Trial Court Bar
About the Civil Trial Court Bar
Requirements for Admission
To qualify as a member of the Rincon Civil Trial Court Bar, a person must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be of good moral character. The applicant is required to bring to the Rincon Civil Trial Court's attention any matters raising questions regarding the applicant’s mental or emotional stability, and any past conduct reflecting upon the applicant’s honesty and integrity.
- The applicant must be familiar with the Rincon Band’s laws, ordinances, and its Rincon Code of Civil Procedure, RTC § 3.310, and Rules of Court, RTC § 3.320, and understand their application in the Rincon Civil Trial Court. For more information regarding the Bar of the Rincon Civil Trial Court requirements, see the Rules of Court, RTC § 3.320 at RTC § 3.329.
- Pursuant to RTC § 3.329 (c), an attorney applicant must be a member in good standing of a federal or state court/bar. A lay representative must meet all other requirements of bar admission.
- An admission fee of $200 is due upon the court’s approval of an application for admission.
- The applicant must execute the Oath of Admission to the Rincon Civil Bar of the Court of Appeals.
Submitting an Application and Oath for Admission
- Complete the Rincon Civil Trial Court Bar Application and Oath on Admission.
- Sign and date the application and oath.
- Submit the completed application and oath to the Clerk of the Court at email@example.com. The Chief Judge for the Rincon Civil Trial Court will review and approve or deny your application. If your application is rejected, you will receive notice of the reason for the rejection.
Note: If you were previously a member of the bar and your membership has lapsed, contact the Clerk to apply for readmission.
Bar Application and Membership Fees*
- Application for Admission ---------$200.00
- Annual Membership Fee --------$100.00
- Late Payment Fee -------$50.00
*Bar Fee payments may be made here.