Download the Rincon Appellate Court Bar Application
Rincon Bar of the Court of Appeals
About the Rincon Bar of the Court of Appeals
Requirements for Admission
To qualify as a member of the Rincon Bar of the Court, a person must meet the following requirements:
(1) The applicant must be of good moral character. The applicant is required to bring to the Court of Appeals’ attention any matters raising questions regarding the applicant’s mental or emotional stability, and any past conduct reflecting upon the applicant’s honesty and integrity.
(2) The applicant must be familiar with the Rincon Band’s laws, ordinances, and its Appellate Court Rules and Procedures, and understand their application in the Rincon Court of Appeals. For more information regarding the Rincon Bar of the Court requirements, see the Rincon Appellate Court Rules and Procedures.
(3) Pursuant to section 3.814(c)(5) of the Rincon Appellate Court Rules and Procedures, an attorney applicant must be a member in good standing of a federal or state court/bar. A lay representative must meet all other requirements of bar admission.
(4) An admission fee of $200 is due upon the court’s approval of an application for admission.
(5) The applicant must execute the Oath of Admission to the Rincon Bar of the Court of Appeals. Click here for the Oath of Admission.
Submitting an Application and Oath for Admission to the Rincon Court of Appeals
(2) Sign and date the application and oath.
(3) Scan and save as a PDF.
(4) Deliver the completed application and oath to the Rincon Court of Appeals. When complete, the Rincon Court of Appeals will review your application. If the Court of Appeals rejects your application, you will receive notice of the reason it was rejected.
Note: If you were previously a member of the bar and your membership has lapsed, contact the Court Clerk to apply for readmission. This form may not be used to apply for readmission.